Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Review: Justice Mission by Lynette Eason



5 Stars!
Wowza! What a fabulous start to the True Blue K-9 Unit series! If you know me at all then you know that Lynette Eason is one of my all time favorite authors, so it goes without saying that as soon as I heard about this book I immediately added it to my wish list! Justice Mission drew me in from the first page and I hated to stop reading it. I immediately liked Luke and Sophie, I really appreciated that they were flawed and realistic characters who were both very kind and never stopped putting others ahead of themselves. I also loved Luke's bond with his K-9 Bruno, it was obvious how much they loved each other, and all the moments when Bruno seemed to be trying to communicate with Luke through his body language and facial expressions were spot on and so much fun to read about! I love that this series is following NYPD K-9 Officers, and can't wait to read the next book in the series! 
Overall, I loved this book so much! It's one of my very favorites of Lynette's Love Inspired Suspense titles! I highly recommend Justice Mission, it's going on my keeper shelf, and I definitely envision that I will be reading it again in the future!


I received an ebook copy of this book from the publisher which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment