Sunday, March 31, 2019

Review: First Wave by Lisa Phillips



5 Stars! 
Wowza, what a ride! This is the second book by this author that I've read and I am now officially hooked on her stories! This story is SOOOO good, it grabbed me on the first page and I hated to set it down until I finished it! I love suspense books that feature a team of characters, and the team in this book is SO great, their camaraderie and banter was fabulous and I loved the entire ensemble crew of characters! 
The suspense was nonstop, it was written so well that each scene played out like a movie in my head, it gave me all the same feels as when I  experience an episode of one of my favorite shows: NCIS: Los Angeles, but in book form which is even better!
Amidst all the fabulous suspense, the romance thread was woven in beautifully, and perfectly balanced with the suspense! I loved every minute of this book and am so glad that I read it! I am eagerly anticipating book two in the Northwest Counter Terrorism Taskforce series, and I am thrilled that I own several of this author's backlist titles on my Kindle that I can read while I'm waiting! 
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to all fans of Christian romantic suspense, this is one you won't want to miss! 


I received an ebook copy of this book from the publisher which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment