Friday, September 22, 2017

Review: Justice Buried by Patricia Bradley


5 Stars! 
Patricia Bradley is one of my favorite romantic suspense authors and this book confirmed yet again why she has a permanent spot on my list of favorite authors! I have been looking forward to Brad's story since meeting him in Justice Delayed, and I was immediately hooked on this story from the first page, I think actually the first sentence! Brad was every bit as fabulous a hero as I knew he would be! I really liked Kelsey and felt like she was a perfect match for Brad, I liked how she was the perfect mix of sweet and tough and that she was independent but not so much that she put her safety at risk just to prove a point (which it seems like romantic suspense heroines sometimes do) 
The plot in this story was very unique, I thought it was so cool how it was set at the real Pink Palace Museum (I even found myself googling photos of it because I was so curious to see what it looked like) usually the locations in novels are mostly fictional so it's always super cool when you can see the exact place that the characters are in the story, and I loved that! 
The suspense in this book was great and built to an absolutely fabulous climax! I absolutely loved everything about this book and can't wait to read the next in the series, I have my fingers crossed that David and Maggie will be the stars of one of the stories in this series (I still want to know how you get Maggie from Madeline!) LOL! 
Highly recommend! I think this one can stand alone if you haven't read Justice Delayed but they are both so awesome that you should grab yourself copies ASAP! 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley. No review required. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment