Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Review: An Inconvenient Beauty by Kristi Ann Hunter


5 Stars!
I read the prequel novella to this series a while back and really enjoyed it, but was too swamped with other books to read the rest of the series as it released, but I did finally read the first book in the series A Noble Masquerade earlier this year and I absolutely loved every second of it and knew I wanted to read Griffith's story when it released!
I was so looking forward to getting to know Griffith better, it was so great to get inside his head, he was every bit the amazing hero I knew he would be and I loved him from page one on! I also instantly liked Isabella and found myself relating to her love for nature and her family, and it was just so awesome to watch her and Griffith fall in love! 
I am well aware that this is book four in the series and that I have not yet read books two and three, but I did not have any trouble reading this one so I would definitely say that An Inconvenient Beauty stands alone very well too! 
I seriously loved this book SO much, from the very beginning I was hooked and hated to set my kindle down! I am not in general a huge fan of regency era stories, but the fantastic historical detail in Kristi's writing makes me feel like I am really there, I love that I am able to escape from the world for a while and completely immerse myself in the world of these characters who feel like dear friends to me! 
I'm afraid I'll end up giving something away so I'll just say that I absolutely loved every single moment of this book and am so looking forward to reading more of Kristi Ann Hunter's work! 


I received this book from the publisher. No review required. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment