Saturday, June 24, 2017

Review: Heart on the Line by Karen Witemeyer


5 Stars!
Karen Witemeyer is one of my all time favorite authors! I've read all of her books to date and I always highly anticipate her new releases! I've been looking forward to Grace's story since first meeting her last year in No Other Will Do, and her story was just perfect! Amos was such an amazing hero, I fell for him instantly! 
I loved getting to visit again with the residents of Harper's Station, it was so cool how often we got to see Emma and Malachi, Tori and Ben, and Emma's aunts who never fail to bring a smile to my face. Hmm, now that I think about it that is a signature of all Karen's books, they never fail to bring a smile to my face and joy to my heart! 
Heart on the Line was such a heartwarming, romantic, suspenseful crazy ride, it brought me to the edge of my seat and I read it from start to finish in 24 hours because I could not put it down! Seriously, all of this author's books are phenomenal and I highly recommend them! 
Heart on the Line is a perfect summer read that I absolutely loved and recommend to anyone and everyone! Seriously, go buy it, you won't be sorry! 
I can't wait for Karen Witemeyer's next release! 


I received a copy of this book from the publisher. No review required. 
All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment