Wednesday, December 11, 2013

#ReadingCram Read-A-Thon day three!

Top Ten Books I read in 2013 challenge
Hosted by Jessica @Let Me Tell You A Story

So this was REALLY hard for me to do because I've read so many amazing books this year, but to make it a little easier I limited myself to books that were released in 2013!
So here's my list!

1. Shattered by Dani Pettrey

2. Stealing The Preacher by Karen Witemeyer

3. When A Secret Kills by Lynette Eason

4. Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade

5. Trapped by Irene Hannon

6. Unrivaled by Siri Mitchell

7. Wishing on Willows by Katie Ganshert

8. Ring Of Secrets by Roseanna M. White

9. Greetings from the Flipside by Rene Gutteridge and Cheryl McKay

10. Stranded by Dani Pettrey


4 comments:

  1. I've read and loved a lot of those books! Great list, Caitlyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not familiar with your list but sounds intereting

    Yuska @ Lust and Coffee
    http://lustandcoffee.worpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these, either! But yay for books! Woohoo! :D (P.S. You could totally make a pretty awesome poem with those book titles!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list! I loved all but one of those books!

    ReplyDelete