Saturday, May 11, 2019

Review: Second Chance by Lisa Phillips



5 Stars!
Whew, what a fabulous roller coaster ride! After reading and loving the first book in this series I was highly anticipating Niall's story, and it was every bit as amazing as I expected it to be! I love Niall so much, he is such a fabulous brother and uncle, and so caring and protective that he completely made me melt! Once again I adored the whole Northwest Counter Terrorism Taskforce team, and hated to say goodbye to them when I turned the final page!
Oh, and the storyline! Wow, how totally unique and original, and frankly quite scary to think that something like that could potentially really happen, but it made for an awesome suspenseful read! 
I loved everything about this book and am so hoping there will be more books in the series, I have my fingers crossed that Talia's story will be next! 
Highly recommended!


I received an ebook copy of this book from the publisher which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment