Friday, May 10, 2019

Review: A Return of Devotion by Kristi Ann Hunter



4 Stars!
What a great second installment in the Haven Manor series! I loved both Daphne and William, and I could totally relate to Daphne's fear of crowds and her propensity to daydream! One of the things I loved most about Daphne and William's relationship was their willingness to compromise and come up with a way to live their lives as a married couple that would best suit them both, this example of working together to make a marriage work is something that, in my opinion, we need more of in fiction! I had been very much anticipating this book, and while A Defense of Honor is still my favorite of the series by a slim margin, I really enjoyed A Return of Devotion! I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation  waiting for the release of Jess's book! I highly recommend A Return of Devotion!


I received an ebook copy of this book from the publisher which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment