Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Review: Teal Paisley Tights by Barbara Brutt




4 Stars!
This is a very good Chick lit debut novel. Super cute and fun while also being very true to life! I instantly liked the main character, Jadyn and I found myself relating to several different aspects of her life. The message of defining what success means to you, and learning to rely on God and asking Him to guide your life was fantastic and just the reminder I needed at this point in my life! I read this one a bit slower, so I really had time to absorb all the great things about it! A great read that I highly recommend! I'm glad that I read Teal Paisley Tights, and I look forward to reading more by this author in the future! 


I received an ebook copy of this book from the publisher which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment