Sunday, March 18, 2018

Review: If I Live by Terri Blackstock


5 Stars!
I have loved this series since the beginning of book one, so needless to say I was super looking forward to this book! Wow, this book blew my mind! I did not want to stop reading! This book was just fabulous, the suspense was amazing as always, and the character growth and development throughout this series was absolutely phenomenal. Reading this book was like getting to spend time with old friends, I love both Casey and Dylan! I don't want to risk giving anything away, so I will end by saying that I loved every minute of this book, the ending was just so perfect! I highly recommend this book and series, but it's one that is definitely best read in order. 


I received an ebook copy of this book from the publisher, which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment