Sunday, March 11, 2018

Review: Grace Restored by Toni Shiloh


5 Stars! 
Toni Shiloh is one of my all time favorite authors, I've read and loved all of her books to date. After meeting Guy and Michelle last year in the first book in the series, Returning Home, I was so looking forward to their story! I was absolutely not disappointed! Grace Restored is such a beautiful, moving, and incredibly amazing book, I know there is no way my review will come anywhere close to doing this fabulous book justice, but I will try. I was pulled into this story from the first page and hated to set it down, because I HAD to know what would happen next! I love the pace of Toni's writing, it's not too fast, but still things move right along, which I absolutely love and always makes the pages fly! Guy and Michelle each have so much hurt and pain in their past, and it was absolutely fantastic to watch them each start to heal and grow in their relationship with Jesus! And their romance was every bit as sweet and swoon-worthy as I knew it would be.
I also absolutely adored Guy's daughters, they were just too cute for words.
The faith story is one of my favorite parts of Toni's books, and I was totally blown away by the faith story in Grace Restored! I loved every minute of this book so much, and hated to see it end! Grace Restored is definitely a must read. 
I highly recommend this book as well as the first in the series, Returning Home to those who love Christian contemporary romance with a spectacular, deep faith story!
I cannot wait for Toni's next book, and I am super anticipating Chloe and Darryl's story! 

Note: this book is very clean, but due to some of the heavy subject matter I wouldn't recommend this book for anyone younger than 16. 


I received a copy of this book from the author, which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you weren't disappointed in Guy and Michelle's story. :)

    ReplyDelete