Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Review: Chasing Secrets by Lynette Eason


5 Stars!
Lynette Eason has done it yet again! I have read and enjoyed all of her books to date and Chasing Secrets was no exception! I have been waiting for Haley's story ever since first meeting her in Always Watching and I was absolutely fascinated with her story from the first page on! Haley and Steven were both such great characters, plus I absolutely loved that Haley has horses (just like me!) 
I am a big fan of back story so not only was I thrilled to finally get Haley's, hers as well as Steven's added so much depth and richness to the story! The suspense in this one was oh, so good, just as in all of Lynette's books!
I seriously can't begin to describe the total awesomeness that is this book, it was everything I had hoped for and more! 
I think Without Warning is still my personal favorite of the Elite Guardians series, but Chasing Secrets is very, very close to being tied with Without Warning as my favorite!
I absolutely loved every minute that I spent reading Chasing Secrets, these are characters that I know I will find myself thinking about for a long time! 
I highly recommend Chasing Secrets (grab yourself a copy and read it ASAP, you won't be sorry you did!) 
I cannot wait to read Lynette's next release! 


I received a copy of this book from the publisher. No review required. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment