Monday, May 15, 2017

Review: True To You by Becky Wade


5 Stars! 
Wow! That's all I can say. I love everything Becky writes, but this one may very well be my absolute favorite to date! I absolutely adored every single moment of this book, and the minute I finished it I found myself wanting to start it all over again! 
I loved John and Nora, reading their romance was such a joy. I also loved both of Nora's sisters and I cannot wait for both Willow and Britt's stories. Nikki, Valentina, and Grandma all had me laughing like crazy! 
The faith story in this book touched my heart, I can't even begin to find the words to express how deeply, and no words that I can say would even come close to doing this absolutely amazing book justice! 
This book made me smile, laugh, and brought tears to my eyes, it inspired me, surprised me, and blessed me in so many ways! I don't want to risk spoiling anything so I will just say that I absolutely loved every single moment of this book and can't wait to read the next in the series! This one has a permanent spot on my keeper shelf, and I will be rereading it many times in the future! I highly recommend this book, it is a MUST read! Seriously, grab yourself a copy and read it as soon as you can, you will not be sorry! 
True To You will be on my list of favorite reads of 2017!


I received a copy of this book from the author and publisher to help promote it. No review required. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment