Friday, May 12, 2017

Review: Then Came You by Becky Wade


4 Stars! 
This was such a great novella! I really enjoyed this introduction to the Bradford Sisters Romance, and I can't wait to start True To You! I really enjoy an epistolary story when I find one, it's not the most popular manner in which to write a story, but it's a method that I really enjoy, and I think it was the perfect choice for this novella! 
I felt very invested in the story and couldn't wait to see what would happen next. This is a novella so it made for a fast read, but the story packed every bit as much of a punch as all of Becky's full length novels! 
Highly recommended!

February 2018: UPDATE 
I have just listened to the audiobook edition and it was amazing! The narrators both did a fantastic job of bringing Garner and Kathleen's story to life, I especially loved the way they narrated Garner and Kathleen's phone conversations! This is one of the best audiobooks I've ever listened to and I will most definitely be listening to it again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment