Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday-Freebie!


Top Ten TV Shows that will ALWAYS put a smile on my face! You will be able to tell that I tend to have a taste for the classics (Shows that aired before I was born or when I was really little!) but there are some current ones that I enjoy too! Several of these shows I watch with my brother so I have lots of great memories of us bonding over these shows! 

1. Scorpion

2. MACGYVER

3. The A Team

4. Starsky and Hutch

5. Sue Thomas F.B.Eye 

6. In The Heat of The Night

7. Mcleod's Daughters

8. Heartland

9. Walker, Texas Ranger

10. A Gifted Man-This was a show on CBS that only lasted for one season but it still never fails to entertain me!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, you like Heartland? It's one of my favourite shows.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/15/top-ten-tuesday-22/

    ReplyDelete