Thursday, September 3, 2015

Monthly Reflections #27!


My only goal for August was to read as many books as I could! The Bout of Books read-a-thon was a great motivator to just sit down and read (Especially since I'd been in a bit of a reading slump up to that point! 

The books I read were:

1. Trauma Plan by Candace Calvert

2. The Queen by Kiera Cass

3. Ice Dogs by Terry Lynn Johnson

4. Are you there God? It's me Margaret by Judy Blume

5. Target by Lisa Phillips

6. The Bones Will Speak by Carrie Stuart Parks

7. Guard Duty by Sharon Dunn

8. The Art of Falling by Julie Jarnigan

9. The Rescuer by Dee Henderson

10. Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton

11. The Selection Stories:The Prince. And The Guard by Kiera Cass

My favorite was probably either The Rescuer or Trauma Plan or maybe The Bones Will Speak, ah it's one of those months that it's super hard to pick a fave! 

Since it seemed to work well last month, I think I will have my goal again be to read as many books as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment