Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Review: Buried Cold Case Secrets by Sami A. Abrams

 


5 Stars!

Wow, what a fantastic debut! Romantic suspense is my favorite genre. I always love to try a new author, and boy am I glad I gave Sami A. Abrams’ books a try, I LOVE her brand of suspense, so good! 

I loved, loved, LOVED this book so much! Melanie and Jason were both great characters, and I loved that they had history together! I liked how the conflict in their friendship was written, it felt very realistic and never got annoying, and I loved Jason’s willingness to protect Melanie despite the anger he feels toward her. And I loved watching their romance bloom! I also loved that Melanie is a strong woman, but that she is also very willing to accept help! Another thing I loved was Melanie’s job (which was so well written, by the way!) I think I’ve only read one other book featuring a forensic anthropologist, I find this career to be fascinating to read about, and I’d love to read more books featuring forensic anthropologists! 

The suspense in this book was AMAZING, nonstop action and it totally had me on the edge of my seat! I hated to stop reading because I needed to know what would happen next! 

I loved absolutely everything about Buried Cold Case Secrets, it most definitely has a spot on my keeper shelf, and I most highly recommend it! 

Sami A. Abrams is an immensely talented writer and I am eagerly anticipating her next book! 

Get yourself a copy of Buried Cold Case Secrets, you won’t be sorry!



I received a copy of this book from the author as a member of her launch team. My review was not influenced in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.


Click HERE to purchase your copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment