Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Review: An Unlikely Proposal by Toni Shiloh

 


HAPPY RELEASE DAY to An Unlikely Proposal by my amazing friend Toni Shiloh!
Huge congratulations on the release of your first Love Inspired novel, Toni! 
This book is absolutely fantastic! Check out my full review below!


5 Stars!
Wowza, what a fabulous book! I'm one of Toni Shiloh's biggest fans, I've read all of her books to date and I automatically want to read everything she writes, even before I know anything about the story! This book was one of my most anticipated releases of 2021 and it exceeeded all of my expectations! I don't think I've read a contemporary marriage of convenience story before, and I loved the way Toni wrote it, Trinity and Omar's reasons for marrying were totally reasonable and felt very realistic and plausible to me! I also loved that in addition to the blissful moments Toni didn't shy away from showing us the realities, struggles, and challenges that can arise when the hero and heroine go from being best friends to being a married couple living together with two small children literally overnight, it felt so real, was brilliantly written, and I loved it! Trinity and Omar were excellent characters who became like friends to me, my heart went out to each of them for the pain and heartbreak they had each experienced, and I was cheering for them to fall in love! And I loved Faith and Joy, they were so much fun! Another one of my favorite things about this book was the tire swing, loved that so much! This book swept me away from the first page and I would have finished it in less than a day had it not been for such a pesky thing as sleep calling my name! I truly cannot express just how much I loved absolutely everything about this book! An Unlikely Proposal was my first read of 2021, and I already know it's going to be one of my favorite reads of 2021!
I completely adored this book and most highly recommend it, it's a must read that is not to be missed! You need this book in your life! What are you waiting for? Grab yourself a copy ASAP!

I received a copy of this book from the author and Love Inspired which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.


Click HERE to purchase your copy!


No comments:

Post a Comment