Sunday, March 8, 2020

Review: Border Breach by Darlene L. Turner




5 Stars!
Wowza! This book is FABULOUS! 
Before I finished the first chapter I knew I was going to love this book, and love it I did!
The suspense was never ending and SOOOO good, I was totally on the edge of my seat from start to finish and couldn't stop reading! And I have to say that I was totally shocked by the identity of one of the villains, and that doesn't happen often because I read a lot of suspense books, well done!
This book has the perfect blend of suspense, romance, faith, and character development, and none of those elements were lacking the slightest bit!
I loved that Kaylin and Hudson knew each other prior to the start of the story, and I felt that they went from disliking each other, to caring for each other, to falling in love in a completely natural and realistic way, no insta-love here, and I loved that!
I absolutely loved getting to armchair travel and explore Canada alongside Kaylin and Hudson. 
Romantic suspense is my favorite genre and I'm very picky when it comes to choosing books in this genre. I only have a handful of romantic suspense authors that are must-read favorites for me, and with Border Breach Darlene L. Turner has earned a permanent spot on that list! 
I seriously loved Border Breach so much that I already want to re-read it! 
I honestly can't think of a single thing I didn't love about this book. I will definitely be thinking about these characters for a long time to come. 
Border Breach is without question one of the best Love Inspired Suspense novels I've ever read, and I most highly recommend it! 
Okay, I'm done gushing, for now, but let me just say this: if you're a romantic suspense fan you need this book in your life ASAP!


I received a copy of this book from the author. Which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts are one hundred percent my own honest opinion.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you Caitlyn for your kind review. So glad you enjoyed it! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete