Sunday, October 20, 2019

Review: Fourth Day by Lisa Phillips



5 Stars! 
I've loved all the previous books in this series and Fourth Day is no exception! I have been anxiously awaiting Sal's story, I just knew he had quite a backstory and I was so excited to finally learn it. Allyson was a great heroine, she and Sal were perfect for each other and it was a joy to watch them figure that out. As I have come to expect from this author the suspense in Fourth Day was phenomenal! This series has more twists and turns than a mountain road, which always keep me on the edge of my seat! I cannot wait to see what happens next! 
Fourth Day is an awesome story, I loved it and highly recommend it! I can't wait to read Final Stand and finally get inside the head of the mysterious and enigmatic Victoria Bramlyn! 


I received an ebook copy of this book from the publisher which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment