Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Review: Ford by Susan May Warren




5 Stars!
Eeep! *swoons over Ford* 
If only it was possible for me to give this book more than 5 stars! I have been loving the Montana Marshalls series, and having already met youngest brother Ford (and fallen head over heels in love with him!) in the previous book, Tate I have been eagerly anticipating Ford and Scarlett's story, and wow did it surpass all my expectations! I loved the first two books, but Ford is by far my favorite book of the series so far! This book was everything I dreamed it would be and so much more!
In my opinion Ford is Susan May Warren's best book yet! I absolutely adored everything about this book, and I couldn't stop reading! There's so much more I want to say about this amazing book, but I don't want to risk giving anything away so I will just say that this book kept me enthralled from beginning to end! I was totally and completely spellbound by this story, and I absolutely loved every moment I spent reading it! This whole series so far is incredible and I highly HIGHLY recommend it. The books in the series can standalone if necessary, but trust me, you're not going to want to miss a moment of this fabulous series! I am dying to read Wyatt and see what happens next in the Marshall family saga!


I received an ebook copy of this book from the publisher which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment