Sunday, July 21, 2019

Review: Third Hour by Lisa Phillips


5 Stars!
An excellent third installment in this series! I have loved Talia since she first appeared in book one, and I have been eagerly anticipating her story ever since! I was not the slightest bit disappointed! Third Hour was fantastic. I loved every minute! 
And, let me just say Mason was one hunky and totally amazing hero, and he and Talia make such an awesome couple!
I absolutely love how Talia uses her talent and skill with technology to stop criminals and save the day, and I especially loved that the tech speak was written so well that I found it easy to follow and never felt confused about what was going on, even though I am not a computer genius!
The suspense was fabulous, as I have come to expect from Lisa Phillips' books! 
Once again I adored the banter and camaraderie between the members of the Northwest Counter-Terrorism Task Force team and can't wait for the next time I get to hang out with this gang of characters that feel like friends!  
This book was just SOOOO good, I absolutely loved everything about it and cannot wait for the next book in the series! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! You won't want to miss a moment of this action-packed romantic suspense series! 


I received an ebook copy of this book from the publisher which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment