Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Review: Live Without You by Sarah Grace Grzy




5 Stars! 
This is a new-to-me author so I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I was so intrigued by the description of this story that I jumped at the chance to request a review copy, and I am SO glad I did! As soon as I started the first chapter I knew that I was going to love this book, and love it I did! 
I loved both Piper and Ezra instantly and was rooting for them from the start, the author's wonderful writing led me to care deeply about these characters, and I couldn't stop turning pages as I had to know what would happen next. While I have not dealt with the exact same things Piper has, I could still relate to her a lot, and was cheering for her to realize how much God loved her! Oh, and it's just a small thing, but I absolutely loved that Piper was left-handed, I am a lefty myself and I don't think I've ever seen a left-handed character in fiction or at least never pointed out even if there was one, so it was just so neat to see that and it made me feel a real kinship with Piper!
And Ezra, oh my word, what an amazing hero. He was so sweet, caring, protective, tender, funny, sincere, and just completely awesome that he totally captured my heart and made me melt, plus, the man's a paramedic so that doesn't hurt either! ;)
Another favorite character of mine was Cecile, she was just so delightful and never failed to make me smile!
The faith story is at the center of this book and not only was it an incredibly moving and all-consuming story to read, but it touched my own heart deeply and drew me even closer to God! In my opinion this is a story that everyone should read!
I loved everything about this book and I will most definitely be rereading it in the future!  
I highly recommend Live Without You and I cannot wait to read this author's next book!


I received an ebook copy of this book from the publisher which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment