Thursday, September 20, 2018

Review: The Cost of Betrayal by Dee Henderson, Dani Pettrey, and Lynette Eason


Betrayed-Dee Henderson

I first met Paul and Ann in Unspoken and it was neat to see them again. 
I absolutely loved the hero, Greg! The island and all the activities it offered were super interesting to read about, and I loved Greg's dog, Marco! Also, all the different foods that Janelle cooked sounded delicious. The mystery in this story was very good!
Overall, I enjoyed this one but it wasn't my favorite of the collection.


Deadly Isle-Dani Pettrey

I am a die-hard Dani Pettrey fan, her name on the cover is all that's necessary to make me automatically want to read anything she writes! I've been eagerly awaiting this novella since I first heard this collection was happening, and oh wow! It exceeded every single one of my sky high expectations! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! The whole story was incredible and I absolutely devoured every single moment! I adore reunion romances and this one was perfection, as was all the incredible suspense. I love to see diverse characters, and it is so fabulous that the hero in this story had Native American heritage, I loved that! I can't wait to reread this story! Overall, Deadly Isle was everything (and more!) that I dreamed it would be, mere words simply cannot fully convey how much I adored every single second! In case all the gushing above isn't enough of a clue, yes, I HIGHLY recommend this novella, and am waiting with bated breath for Dani's next book! I know I say this a lot, but it's so true, Dani's books are total awesomeness, if you haven't read her books yet, what are waiting for? You NEED Dani's books in your life! 


Code of Ethics-Lynette Eason

I've read almost all of Lynette's books and I have to say that the Blue Justice series just may be my favorite series of hers! I absolutely adore the entire St. John family, the siblings banter is hilarious and so very real! I was so excited to read Ruthie's story and I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT! I loved how strong and smart Ruthie was, and how even though she was a doctor she thought like a cop! Isaac was such a fabulous hero, and he and Ruthie were absolutely perfect for each other. This story was just so good, I already can't wait to reread it! Seriously, it was nothing but total awesomeness from beginning to end!  A phenomenal must read that you won't want to miss! 

Overall, this is a fantastic novella collection that will absolutely enthrall fans of romantic suspense! (4.5 Stars!)


I received a copy of this book from the publisher and author Dani Pettrey, which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment