Friday, May 4, 2018

Review: Falling for You by Becky Wade


5 Stars!
Wow! Just, wow! This book is beyond AMAZING! Having read and loved all of Becky's books to date, I knew I would enjoy this one, but it went above and beyond every single one of my expectations which I admit were incredibly high to begin with. I have no words to express just how much I loved every single thing about this book! 
Willow and Corbin were awesome main characters! I instantly liked Willow and found myself relating to her a lot more than I expected to. Corbin was hilarious, he had me laughing out loud more times than I can count. I loved watching them fall in love all over again, but I especially loved watching them both turn to God in all their beautiful brokenness. The pages of this book contain what  just may be my very favorite faith story of all Becky's books so far, it was phenomenal, grabbed my heart and would not let go! 
I also loved the twelve year old precocious tornado of fun and sarcasm that is Charlotte Dixon! She's such a riot, never a dull moment when she was on the page!
Another thing that I loved so, so much about Falling for You was the mystery the characters were investigating, it was so well written and just absolutely fabulously well done! 
I was pulled into the book from the first page, and to be honest I don't think I've truly left yet, nor am I likely to at any time in the near future! Have I mentioned that I loved this book?! I haven't? Well, shame on me because I LOVED IT SO MUCH I CAN'T HELP BUT GUSH! This one has a permanent spot on my keeper shelf, and is on my list of favorite reads of 2018! 
Read it, read it, READ IT! You won't be sorry! 


I received a copy of this book from the author and publisher to help promote it, which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment