Sunday, February 11, 2018

Review: Hearts Entwined by Karen Witemeyer, Mary Connealy, Regina Jennings, and Melissa Jagears


5 Stars!
I am a big fan of all four of these author's novels. I loved the previous novella collection that these four authors wrote, and so needless to say I was super excited when I heard about Hearts Entwined! Overall, I loved this fabulous historical romance novella collection! Highly recommend!

The Love Knot by Karen Witemeyer 
I always love Karen's books. I've been so enjoying her Harper's Station books and was so excited to read Claire's story. I loved this story. It was just SO good, I kept wishing it was a full length novel because I didn't want it to end! 
Oh and by the way I absolutely loved the hero, Pieter, from the moment he first appeared in the story he totally made me melt!
The Love Knot is yet another gem by Karen Witemeyer! 


The Tangled Ties That Bind by Mary Connealy
I always enjoy Mary Connealy's stories. I've only read the first book in her Kincaid Brides series, but even though I haven't yet finished the series I was so excited that this novella is a companion to the Kincaid Brides series, it was so cool to catch up with characters I'd met before and read a story featuring their kids. I loved both Connor and Maggie, it was so great to watch their relationship develop as well as watching them both grow and develop as characters. This was a very exciting and adventure filled novella that I loved reading! 

Bound and Determined by Regina Jennings
I've loved the three previous books I've read by this author, and this novella was no exception! Regina's books are always so unique and fun that I am sucked in from page one and hate to stop reading, such was the case with this novella! The camels brought such a unique element to the story! I loved both Bradley and Ambrosia, there were so many humorous moments in their adventure that I loved, and the way both their characters developed was awesome! I loved this novella, I think it just may be my favorite Regina Jennings book yet!

Tied and True by Melissa Jagears
I always enjoy Melissa's stories! Marianne was mentioned several times in A Love So True and she and Calvin appeared briefly near the end, which made me so excited to read their story! I loved them both as characters and I totally fell for Calvin from the moment he "coughed" (you'll have to read the book to see what I'm talking about!) This story was SO good, I loved every minute of it so much! It has definitely become a new favorite and is one that I will most certainly be rereading in the future! This story warmed my heart and put the biggest smile on my face.



I received a copy of this book from the publisher and author Melissa Jagears, which did not influence my review in any way. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment