Friday, January 19, 2018

My Favorite Books of 2017!

My Favorite Books of 2017

It is always so hard to narrow down my favorite books of the year. There are a bunch more books that I loved this year that are not listed here simply because if I was to list them all then this post would never end! I didn't set out to read any classics this year, but through the recommendations of friends I discovered a few that I absolutely loved! My two favorite classics I read this year are listed at the bottom!

The Illusionist's Apprentice by Kristy Cambron

Moving Target & Chasing Secrets by Lynette Eason

When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin

Life After by Katie Ganshert

A Noble Masquerade by Kristi Ann Hunter

True To You by Becky Wade

The Two of Us by Victoria Bylin

Buying Love & Finding Love by Toni Shiloh

Heart on the Line by Karen Witemeyer

Freedom's Ring by Heidi Chiavaroli 

The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines

Blind Spot by Dani Pettrey

Bringing Maggie Home by Kim Vogel Sawyer

Fatal Mistake by Susan Sleeman

High as the Heavens by Kate Breslin

Ordinary Snowflakes by Jennifer Rodewald 

All This Time by Melissa Tagg
 

Classics:
The Lilac Girl by Ralph Henry Barbour

The Blue Castle by Lucy Maud Montgomery

4 comments:

  1. I'm so honored! Thank you for adding me to this great list of reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thank you so much for including Ordinary Snowflakes! :) So honored. Also, Magnolia Story was one of my favorites last year too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including Fatal Mistake on your favorites of 2017. I am most honored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Caitlyn! I'm overjoyed to be in such fine company!

    ReplyDelete