Thursday, October 12, 2017

Review: Returning Home by Toni Shiloh



5 Stars! 
Yet another fabulous read by Toni Shiloh! I loved both Jo and Evan and it was a such a joy to watch their relationship come about, as well as see their faith in God strengthen. Speaking of which, the faith story is always my favorite part of Toni's books and this one was no exception. The awesomeness of this story's faith thread left me in awe of Toni's amazing writing and was just exactly what my heart needed to hear right now! I loved the town of Freedom Lake and look forward to visiting again. I was in a bit of a reading slump when I read this (not at all the book's fault, I just was having a hard time focusing on reading!) so I read it a little time, which was perfect as it gave me time to savor the awesomeness that is Returning Home. I was so emotionally invested and hated to see the story end. I highly recommend Returning Home and can't wait to read the next book in the series! 

I received this book from the author. No review required. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment