Sunday, July 9, 2017

Review: A Matter of Trust by Susan May Warren


5 Stars!
This was such a fabulous addition to the Montana Rescue series! 
I loved both Gage and Ella, they were both such fabulous characters! I especially loved that Ella was from Vermont, I always love it when I find connections to my home state in books! 
I personally have zero interest in skiing, but I was surprised that the snowboarding scenes in this book completely engaged and enthralled me! 
I loved everything about this book, as evidenced by the fact that I read it in a little over 24 hours! 
A Matter of Trust contains all the elements that I have come to expect from one of Susan May Warren's books: clean knee weakening romance, adrenaline pumping action, characters that feel like family to me and a heart-touching, soul-stirring, life-changing faith story! This book, just like the whole series so far touched my heart in so many ways. I love the giddy feeling I always get when I crack open a new Susan May Warren book, and I cannot wait for Ian and Sierra's story (especially with that cliffhanger ending, Ms. Warren how can you leave us hanging like that! LOL!) thankfully I only have about six months and counting to wait!
I highly recommend A Matter of Trust, these books can probably be read as standalones but there is a plot thread that builds throughout so I think it would be best to read them in order! Besides this series is so awesome you won't want to miss out on a moment with the heroes of PEAK Rescue! 


I received an ebook copy of this book from Netgalley. No review required. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment