Saturday, April 29, 2017

Review: A Life to Live by Toni Shiloh


5 Stars!!!
I absolutely loved every moment of this wonderful story! It is such a beautiful story of forgiveness. The faith thread in this story ran so much deeper than a lot of other novellas I've read, and I absolutely loved that, there were so many moments of spiritual truth that spoke to my heart and were exactly what I needed to hear at this point in my life. I was constantly highlighting my kindle copy so that I can read those truths many times in the future! This book truly ministered to my heart while at the same time sweeping me away into a charming and delightful romance! I loved these characters, they both felt very real to me and I was rooting for them from the start, I love it when book characters become like friends to me and that is totally the case with Mia and Caleb! (Plus it was so cool that Mia and I share the same favorite color: Purple!)
All the details in this book were amazing, the detailed descriptions of The Manor as well as Nottingham itself made me feel like I was really there!
I don't want to risk spoiling anything so I will just say that I loved absolutely everything about this book, and I cannot wait to read more of Toni Shiloh's writing! 

Highly recommended, but make sure you have an uninterrupted stretch of time set aside to read it, because you won't want to set this one down! 

1 comment:

  1. Caitlyn, thank you so much for blessing me with your review. I'm so glad you became friends with Mia and Caleb. :)

    ReplyDelete