Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday!


Top Ten Sophomore Novels That I Loved Just As Much If Not More As The Author's Debut

1. Shattered by Dani Pettrey-I have loved all of her books but her sophomore novel may just be my favorite! And I can't wait to read the first book in her new series!

2. Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg-Her debut Made to Last was awesome, this one topped the awesomeness scale and her third book From the Start upped the ante even more, needless to say I cannot wait to read her fourth book when it releases in April!

3. Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer

4. Wishing on Willows by Katie Ganshert

5. Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade

6. A Most Peculiar Circumstance by Jen Turano

7. Resurrection by Jennifer Hartz

8. The Doctor's Lady by Jody Hedlund

9. Don't Look Back by Lynette Eason-I don't know if this was actually her sophomore novel but it was her second novel with Revell publishers so I'm counting it!

10. The Pawn by Steven James-He had published numerous non-fiction titles prior to this book but I'm pretty sure this was his sophomore novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment