Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bout of Books 13 Day 4 Challenge!


Modern to Classic challenge!

THE CHALLENGE Share one book that you believe will be considered a classic in 100 years time. Simple? I do have a few caveats, the book must have been published in or after 2005 and you need to provide two reasons for why this book will be a classic.

My pick is The Future Savior Series by Jennifer Hartz! This is one of my all time favorite series and I think it will be considered a classic one hundred years from now because it is timeless. And this series truly has it all. Romance. Action/Adventure. Time travel. A Magical land called Meric that is very similar to Narnia. Mystery. Suspense. Biblical allegories and parallels. Characters that become your best friends. A good versus evil battle. And so much more! 

1 comment:

  1. I've not read any of Hartz work, but you did just drop two of my *take my money, give me the book* catch phrases - Action/Adventure and similar to Narnia.

    Thanks for participating in today's challenge!

    ReplyDelete