Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Book Related Problems!


Hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

Ten Book Related Problems I Have (could be serious or fun!)

1. Waiting for the release of a new book by one of my favorite authors-It's like waiting for Christmas morning!

2. Having more than two unread print books on my pile at a time-This is a good problem to have I guess, I'm probably kind of an odd book lover but I hate getting more books than I can read quickly because I hate leaving them lying around unread, for print books that is. Kindle books are a whole different story!

3. Having to stop reading in the middle of a chapter!

4. Needing to stop when I don't have a bookmark handy, I will NOT dog ear a book so I've used napkins, newspaper flyers, other books etcetera as bookmarks! 

5. Trying to carry on a conversation with someone who doesn't love reading as much as I do!

6. Underestimating how long it will take me to read a review book, which leads into...

7. Not being able to request all the review books that I'm offered that I want to read, because I don't have enough spare time to get to many more than two per month!

8. Trying to read in the living room when someone else is watching TV, I always end up getting distracted! 

9. Having to balance my time between reading and watching TV shows.

10. Having to write a review for a book that I either didn't like or was so-so for me, I'm always polite I never bash the book or the author but I sometimes find it difficult and uncomfortable to be honest and also focus on the positives of the book! 

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I hate having to stop in the middle of a chapter too, so I try to stop on a period. It's also hard balancing between TV and reading. Thanks for sharing!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with numbers 1,9, & 10! I hate the wait and I am constantly trying to juggle keeping up with TV shows and books! And I despise writing reviews for books I didn't love, the worst is when you can't even pinpoint why you didn't love it! I just had to write one of those this morning.

    ReplyDelete