Saturday, September 20, 2014

#TackleTBR Dream Character Challenge!


Instructions:
1. Pick your favorite character from a book.
2. List the name, the book he/she is from, and why that was your choice.
3. Pick a celebrity or picture of who you would dream cast for that character.
4. Post or link that picture (or leave the name of the celebrity) with the character's info.

For this challenge I chose one of my all time favorite characters, a character that I haven't really felt like I could put a face to until recently! The character is... (Drumroll please!) Patrick Bowers from the Patrick Bowers Files by Steven James. I love this series so much and I just love Patrick as a character, I love everything about his personality and he's just such a great hero! I've always kinda realized that I didnt have a clue what Patrick Bowers looked like, but recently my brother and I have discovered the 90's movie "Speed" and it just hit me one day that Keanu Reeves when he was in "Speed" is exactly how I picture Patrick. Besides looks, Patrick and Jack (Keanu Reeves' character in the movie Speed) are both in law enforcement, they both track down killers for a living, and they both end up with a killer who is after them specifically! Their personalities and the way they react to challenges and crises by taking action no matter how high the odds are stacked against them! I don't know, I'm really bad at casting my favorite characters but this was my best attempt, I hope you enjoyed it!

(Photos borrowed from Google Images)









No comments:

Post a Comment