Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bout of Books 11: Day Two Update and Day Three Challenge!

Bout of Books

Day Two Update: I was able to read slightly more today, another 35 pages of Circle of Spies by Roseanna M. White, I'm now on page 66. Planning to read a couple novellas tomorrow.


Create a Sentence Challenge hosted by Book Reviews from a Christian Gal

"For this challenge, I want you to pick some awesome books out and make a sentence with the first two words from each of your books."

Okay here is my attempt, I'm really bad at this sort of thing but at least I gave it a try! My sentence ended up sounding a bit like a death threat that I could totally picture a character in a suspense/mystery novel getting sent. But anyway here it is.

Come on, wake up, U.S. Marshall Laurie Burke, death unfolds in fifteen minutes.

The Books:

The Lady of Bolton Hill by Elizabeth Camden 

Too Close To Home by Lynette Eason

Undercover Marriage by Terri Reed 

Mistaken by Karen Barnett

Shadows of the Past by Patricia Bradley

Anomaly by Krista McGee 

1 comment: