Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Monthly Reflections #13

Photobucket



In June I managed to read 8 books. June was a lot more busy than I thought it would be so I'm really happy with that!

The books I read were:

1. Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer

2. The Lady of Bolton Hill by Elizabeth Camden

3. Shenandoah Nights by Lisa Belcastro

4. Yankee in Atlanta by Jocelyn Green

5. The Guardian by Dee Henderson

6. Ten Plagues by Mary Nealy

7. It Had To Be You by Susan May Warren

8. Don't Look Back by Lynette Eason (Re-Read)


Favorite read of the month: I loved all of these books so much, I rated every single one of them five stars! So this is another month in which it's impossible for me to pick a favorite!


July is shaping up to be a pretty busy month for me but I'm hoping to get at least 7 books read. And to cut down my physical and Kindle TBR piles a bit!

1 comment:

  1. You read 8 books that were all five stars?! Wow! I don't think I've ever had that happened.

    Good luck with your TBR pile!

    My Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete