Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bout Of Books Day 2 Update and Day 3 Challenge!

Bout of Books


Yesterday I only managed to read about 100 pages of Made To Last by Melissa Tagg. It's weird because I'm really loving this book but I'm unintentionally ending up taking my time reading it! I don't know, maybe I just don't want it to end so I'm trying to savor it :D


-Introduce Someone To Your Favorite Genre Challenge- Hosted by Doing Dewey

Description of Challenge "Bout of Books is a great way to interact with new bloggers so I thought it would be a fun chance for us each to introduce other bloggers to a genre we love. For this challenge, pick a book or a few books that you think would make a great introduction to your genre of choice."

My favorite genre is Christian suspense/romantic suspense!
I love everything about this genre, nail biting suspense, true love, faith, adventure, family! If this sounds like a genre you would like to try then I highly recommend that you check out: The Alaskan Courage series (Submerged, Shattered, and Stranded) by Dani Pettrey, The Heroes of Quantico (Against All Odds, An Eye for an Eye, and In Harm's Way), Guardians of Justice (Fatal Judgement, Deadly Pursuit, and Lethal Legacy), and Private Justice (Vanished, and Trapped) series all by Irene Hannon. And The Women of Justice (Too Close to Home, Don't Look Back, and A Killer Among Us) and Deadly Reunions (When The Smoke Clears, When A Heart Stops, and When A Secret Kills) series by Lynette Eason. Please note that the above mentioned books are all romantic suspense books, meaning the love stories play almost as big a role in the story as the suspense! If you are looking for books that are a little more on the suspense/thriller side, in which the suspense is a bit darker and there is just a hint of romance, if any. I highly recommend The Patrick Bowers series (The Pawn, The Rook and The Knight are the first three books and the only ones I've read so far) and The Jevin Banks series (Placebo, and Singularity) by Steven James

Thanks so much for taking the time to read about my favorite genre!!! :D

1 comment: