Thursday, September 5, 2013

How Different... A Tag!

I was tagged by Abbi @ Christian Novels. Thanks Abbi! :-)


What To Do: This is a "make you think" tag. List three to five things that would be different in your life without fictional books, or fictional characters. When your through, tag three other people.


1. I would read the Bible more!

2. I would never have 'met' some of my greatest friends (This includes fictional characters, authors, and my awesome blogging friends!)

3. I would have nothing to write, since I mainly write fiction!

4. I would go on more stay-cation road trips with my family around my home state of Vermont!

5. Without fiction I wouldn't have a chance to live a million different lives! What I mean is that I tendency to live vicariously through the characters in books. Here is a list of just a few things I have gotten to do in books that I will probably never do in my own life! I have, kayaked, ice climbed, arrested several criminals, saved someone from a fire, gone scuba diving, been a wedding planner, inherited a fortune, been the target of a serial killer.
All from the safety and comfort of my living room!

In summary, the thing I love most about fiction is that every time you open the book, the story is always the same! In this world where everything is always changing, I find myself craving the familiarity of one of my favorite books! Without fictional books, I think I would like a piece of myself was missing! :)


This was really fun to do!
Since all the bloggers I could think of have already been tagged, I am tagging anyone who has read this post! If you don't have a blog, feel free to leave your answers in a comment. I'd love to read your thoughts! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment