Friday, August 23, 2013

Bout Of Books 8.0 Day 5 Challenge

Bout of Books



Bookish Mad Libs hosted by The Space Between

My Book List!

A. Place- Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin
B. Fave Villain- "The Hero" Don't Look Back by Lynette Eason
C. Adjective- Into The Long Dark Night by Michael Phillips and Judith Pella
D. Number- Two Brides Too Many by Mona Hodgson
E. Noun- Harvest Of Rubies by Tessa Afshar
F. Fave Hero- Mitch Morgan, Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon
G. Dessert- The Icing On The Cake by Janice Thompson



My Filled Template!

Help! I'm being held captive at Wonderland Creek, by The Hero!
It is very Dark here!
He is demanding Two Rubies to set me free!
I have just discovered that Mitch Morgan was captured too!
On second thought, please send Cake, and don't worry if you don't hear from us for awhile!

Much Love,

Caitlyn @ Just Your Average reviews

1 comment: