Thursday, July 26, 2012

Review of Future Savior book three: Evacuation by Jennifer Hartz 5 Stars!!!

Three words. Oh. My. Gosh! I can't count how many times I said those words as I was reading Evacuation! Jennifer Hartz hit it out of the park yet again! I love, love, LOVE this series and Evacuation most definitely did not disappoint! There really are no words to describe it, awesome? Amazing? Incredible? None of those words do Evacuation justice, it is phenomenal! From the first page I was swept away yet again and it was like I had never left Meric! I was so excited to be back with these characters, I especially adore Drexton, Beliza and Markella!  I don't want to risk spoiling it for anybody, but let me just say, I didn't think I could be anymore entranced by Shaw but I was proven wrong, if you love Shaw and want to know more about him , you 're gonna go nuts over what is in this one! Evacuation is full of amazing twists and turns, many of which I did not and would not in a million years have seen coming! Jennifer Hartz is a master not only of fantasy but also suspense as it all came down to a killer cliffhanger that left me whining yet again about how much Jennifer tortures her poor readers! LOL!!! I am so in love with this series, they are books I have been waiting all my life to find!  I think that Evacuation is my favorite so far! There is no possible way Evacuation could have been any better, it is absolutely perfect! My only complaint is that Desecration the next installment isn't being released until December! I cannot wait for it because I am positive it will be out of this world!!! If you are a fan of this series you will not be disappointed by Evacuation! If you haven't started this series yet, then what in the world are you waiting for? Go get them now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment