Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Review: Finding Love by Toni Shiloh


5 Stars!!!
I adored this second installment in the Maple Run series! 
I didn't like Delaney very much in the first book Buying Love, but I loved her in this book, I could relate to Delaney in so many ways, primarily that I too often allow fear rather than trust in God to rule my life! Delaney's faith journey was so real, it touched my heart and I will definitely be rereading this story in the future, I made so many kindle highlights that I can definitely see myself turning to them on the days when I need encouragement. Yes, Toni writes amazing romances, but I think perhaps my very favorite part of her books is the faith story, which is always seamlessly woven in and always makes a powerful impact in my life! 
And speaking of romance, Delaney and Luke's romance was so beautiful and amazing! And what an amazing hero Luke is, it's rare that a book hero can really make me swoon, but oh, he so did! 
I loved getting reacquainted with all the characters in Maple Run that I love so much, it was awesome to see Nina and Dwight again as well Mrs. Williams (I get such a kick out of her!) and Delaney's twin boys Preston and Philip were such a hoot. I also really liked Luke's friend Micah and am really hoping we will see him in future stories! 
Just when I think Toni's books can't possibly get any better, she blows me away yet again! I loved everything about Finding Love and it just might be my favorite Toni Shiloh book to date! 
I highly recommend Finding Love, if you are a fan of Christian contemporary romance you need to read Toni Shiloh's books, trust me you won't be sorry! 
I am eagerly anticipating Toni's next book!


I received a copy of this book from the publisher to help promote it. No review required. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed Finding Love!

    ReplyDelete