Wednesday, April 2, 2014
My goal for March was to read 10 books, I didn't quite reach that goal. I read 7 books but I had a pretty busy month so I'm still pretty happy with what I managed to read!
The books I read:
1. Dating, Dining, and Desperation by Melody Carlson
2. Poison Town by Creston Mapes
3. A Broken Kind of Beautiful by Katie Ganshert
4. Glittering Promises by Lisa T. Bergren
5. Water Walker-Episode 1 by Ted Dekker
6. Once Upon A Prince by Rachel Hauck
7. A March Bride by Rachel Hauck
My favorite reads were, A Broken Kind of Beautiful, Once Upon A Prince and A March Bride!
I'm not going to set a number of books as my goal for April, instead my goal is simply to read as many of the books I already own as I possibly can! :)