Monday, June 12, 2017

Review: Buying Love by Toni Shiloh


5 Stars!
I've now read all three of Toni Shiloh's books that are available to date. With each new story I have loved her writing even more! Seriously, she is fast becoming one of my all time favorite authors! 
I was so looking forward to Buying Love and I am delighted to say that it exceeded every single one of my expectations!
I just loved everything about this book so, so much. Nina and Dwight are such a great couple, they complement each other perfectly. When I learned Nina's backstory my heart instantly broke for her, I found myself wanting to reach through the pages and give her a hug! Her faith journey was so touching and she was just such an inspiring character! And Dwight, whew what an awesome hero! Gotta love a hunky, kindhearted man who loves to cook! I also adored Dwight's dog Beast, he was such an awesome addition to the story. Not to mention the fabulous cast of secondary characters that I can't wait to visit with again!
I love books that are set in small towns and Maple Run instantly became a favorite! The Maple Pit was such a beyond cool restaurant, I found myself wishing it was real so I could go hang out there! 
This book made me laugh out loud numerous times, brought me nearly to tears a time or two, and left me grinning like crazy! 
I loved this book so much (as evidenced by the fact that I read it in under 24 hours!) and I cannot wait to read the next book in the series! Buying Love is a must read that will delight fans of Christian contemporary romance as well as attract new readers to the genre! 
If you love Melissa Tagg's Walker Family series you need to read Buying Love! 

Grab your own copy of Buying Love at your earliest convenience, I feel certain you will love it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment