For August my goals were to read 8 books, and I am thrilled that I was actually able to read 11 books! Yes, some of these are pretty short but they are books and I read them, so as far as I'm concerned they still count! :)
The books I read were:
1. An April Bride by Lenora Worth
2. Evergreen by Susan May Warren
3. Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble
4. Nowhere To Turn by Lynette Eason
5. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
6. Fairy Slippers by Amber Stokes
7. The Foreboding by Travis Thrasher
8. Necessary Proof by Camy Tang
9. What Your Heart Needs For The Hard Days by Holley Gerth
10. Love's Reckoning by Laura Frantz
11. Circle of Spies by Roseanna M. White
My favorite read this month: Love's Reckoning, Nowhere To Turn, Circle of Spies, and Blue Moon Promise are all tied for my favorite read of the month, they were all awesome!
My goal for September (Eeek, I can't believe it's September already!) is to read 9 books!