Saturday, May 20, 2017

Review: Right Where We Belong by Deborah Raney, Melissa Tagg and Courtney Walsh


5 Stars! 
This is an absolutely delightful collection of small town romance novellas! I really enjoyed all three of them. Though Melissa Tagg's was my personal favorite, I have been so looking forward to Megan's story and it was so awesome, it exceeded every single one of my expectations! 
I've read one story of Deborah Raney's in the past (A January Bride, which I absolutely loved!) so I knew I enjoyed her writing style, and her novella in this collection was so fun, and I had no trouble reading it even though I hadn't read any of the novels that were set in the same town. I look forward to reading more of Ms. Raney's writing in the future!
I loved the historical details and tad bit of mystery that were a huge part of Courtney Walsh's novella. This was my first time reading a book by Ms. Walsh, and I can't help but wonder why it took me so long! I loved everything about this novella and Courtney's writing style, I will soon be getting her newest release to review and I can't wait! 
I highly recommend this novella collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment