Monday, May 8, 2017

Review: A Love So True by Melissa Jagears


4.5 Stars!
I am loving this series! I adored the first book, A Heart Most Certain when I read it last year and I have been much anticipating Evelyn's story! This was a great read, I loved both Evelyn and David, and the entire supporting cast as well, I was also thrilled that we got to see Nicholas and Lydia (from book one) in this book a lot! Once again I was blown away by the depth, not only that of the story, but the faith thread that was perfectly woven throughout. While this book does have many humorous moments it is not a light read, but rather a completely beautiful and sometimes heartbreaking love story as well as a book that will challenge you in your faith, it certainly did me, and I loved every minute of it! This is definitely one to savor, and soak up every beautiful word. 
I highly recommend A Love So True and am eagerly anticipating the third installment in the Teaville Moral Society series! 


I received a copy of this book from the author and publisher to help promote it. No review required. All thoughts and opinions are one hundred percent my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment