Since I didn't get around to doing this last week, I am posting last week and this week's topics together in one post!
Favorite new-to-me authors I read in 2015
1. Candace Calvert-I fell in love with her writing back in May when I read The Recipe, her contribution to the novella collection Chance of Loving You. Later this year I read her book Trauma Plan and loved it as well!
2. Debby Giusti-I read her book The General's Secretary back in October and loved it!
3. Victoria Bylin-In April I read her book Until I Found You, which I really liked!
4. Tracy L. Higley-At the very beginning of this year I read her book Rescued: An Allegory which I absolutely adored (And highly recommend!) and plan to read again many times in the future!
5. Lois Lowry-I absolutely loved The Giver, but wasn't as crazy about Gathering Blue. Though I am still looking forward to reading Messenger and Son when I get the chance!
6. Sarah Holman-I loved her Cinderella retelling, Waltz into the Waves!
7. Carrie Stuart Parks-I loved her book The Bones Will Speak, it was a great suspense that really kept me guessing and on the edge of my seat!
8. Terry Lynn Johnson-I borrowed her book Ice Dogs from the library and loved it so much that I'm seriously considering buying a copy!
7. Katherine Reay-Loved her first book, Dear Mr. Knightley!
8. Bethany Hamilton-She has such an inspiring story and I love the movie Soul Surfer so I really wanted to read the book it was based on which was really inspiring as well!
9. Margaret Peterson Haddix-I really loved her book Running out of Time, it was super cool! And a quick read too!
10. Lee Strauss-I really enjoyed her book Gingerbread Man, it was a very enjoyable and totally mind bending tale!
And this week's:
Top Ten-ish Books I read in 2015!
These are the 2015 releases (In no particular order)
1. Three Little Words, From the Start and One Enchanted Christmas, all by Melissa Tagg
2. Always on My Mind and The Wonder of You, both by Susan May Warren
3. Love in the Details and The Proposal, both by Becky Wade
4. Love on the Mend and A Worthy Pursuit, both by Karen Witemeyer
5. The Art of Losing Yourself and The Perfect Arrangement, both by Katie Ganshert
6. A Brush With Love, How To Catch a Prince and The Wedding Chapel, all by Rachel Hauck
7. Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin
8. Fire & Ice by Mary Connealy
9. With Every Breath by Elizabeth Camden
10. Vendetta by Lisa Harris
11. Married til Monday and Falling Like Snowflakes, both by Denise Hunter
12. Retribution and No Place to Hide, both by Lynette Eason
13. Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey
And these are the pre-2015 releases (again in no particular order)
1. The Rescuer by Dee Henderson
2. Quest for Celestia by Steven James
3. Trauma Plan by Candace Calvert
4. The Elite and The One, both by Kiera Cass
5. Running out of Time by Margaret Peterson Haddix
6. The Giver by Lois Lowry
7. The General's Secretary by Debby Giusti
8. Barefoot Summer by Denise Hunter
9. The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
10. Until I Found You by Victoria Bylin