Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top Ten Favorite Christmas Books!


Top Ten Favorite Christmas Books! 

This weeks topic was supposed to be 2016 debut authors I'm most looking forward to reading, but I couldn't come up with any so I decided to list my favorite Christmas books instead! 

1. The Good Little Christmas Tree by Ursula Moray Williams and Gillian Tyler-This is one of my favorite childhood books, I read it every year and it never fails to make me tear up!

2. A Christmas Star by Linda Oatman High and Ronald Himler

3. The Christmas Cat by Tasha Tudor and Efner Tudor Holmes

4. Apple Tree Christmas by Trinka Hakes Noble 

5. Where Treetops Glisten by Sarah Sundin, Cara Putman and Tricia Goyer

6. One December Night by Melissa Tagg

7. The Proposal by Becky Wade

8. Christmas Cover-Up by Lynette Eason

9. Evergreen by Susan May Warren

10. Falling Like Snowflakes by Denise Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment