Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Monthly Reflections #30


My goal for November was to read at least 7 books, I'm thrilled that I managed to read 10! 

Books read in November

1. Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry

2. Amish Christmas at North Star by Katie Ganshert, Amanda Flower, Cindy Woodsmall, Mindy Starns Clark and Emily Clark

3. A Worthy Pursuit by Karen Witemeyer

4. Toward The Sunrise by Elizabeth Camden

5. The Wedding Chapel by Rachel Hauck

6. Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin

7. Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson

8. Fire & Ice by Mary Connealy

9. The Proposal by Becky Wade

10. The Bronte Plot by Katherine Reay

I loved almost all of these books but my favorites were probably A Worthy Pursuit, Through Waters Deep and The Proposal 

I think December is probably going to be pretty busy for me so my goal is simply to read as many books as I can!

1 comment:

  1. Loved Sarah Sundin's book and can't wait to read A Worthy Pursuit! Well done on reading 10 books! :D

    ReplyDelete