Monday, May 20, 2013

Bout Of Books 7.0 Wrap Up

Bout of Books



My goal was to read at least three books and I was hoping to read all seven on my list, I ended up coming right in the middle and reading five books! Three of them were on my list, and the two that weren't, were novellas. But I am still really pleased with my accomplishments! I read a grand total of 1,177 pages!!! That's huge, I had a blast participating in my first ever Read-A-Thon!!!


The books I read:
Accused by Janice Cantore
Beauty by Robin McKinley
Identity by Ted Dekker
Mirrors by Ted Dekker
Love In Disguise by Carol Cox

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Caitlyn!! I missed my goal, but still had a lot of fun participating. :D

    My Wrap-Up Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Caitlyn! Congrats on finishing your first read-a-thon!!!

    ReplyDelete